Research Assistance

If you are a researcher in the field of environmentally-acquired illness and are looking for remote support for research projects (REB applications, literature searches, data analysis, participant interviews, and survey design), I am available for contract work.

I have a research Master of Science focused on survey development and measurement of family-centred service.  I have an interest in measurement and survey design, and qualitative research on the patient experience with mould-related illnesses.

I do not have an affiliation with a university or college nor am I a graduate student.

Please contact me if you would like to discuss what I can bring to your current or future projects.